Terms & Conditions
This website is operated by MWO Media LLC registered in the USA. 1401 Brickell Ave Ste 330, Miami, Florida 33131, USA. References to “MWO Media”, “we”, “us” or “our” are hereinafter references to MWO Media LLC. When you purchase a product from MWO Media, you enter a legally binding contract between our business (MWO Media LLC) and you (the purchaser of this product), and you agree to the following Terms & Conditions.
(1) You have a lifetime, exclusive, non-transferable license to this program.
(2) You understand that all materials and content are intended for information and entertainment purposes only and do not constitute professional or legal advice. Therefore they should not be relied on to assist in making or refraining from making a decision, or to assist in deciding on a course of action. MWO Media does not guarantee and does not promise that following any of its methods will ensure any particular results. MWO Media shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of, or relating to any such reliance.
(3) This program contains psychological techniques. You are entirely responsible for any and all actions arising from the use of these techniques. Neither MWO Media, nor any of it’s officers, staff, advisors, representatives, and designees shall be liable in any way whatsoever for damages — indirect or direct — that arise from you using the techniques in this product.
(4) You waive any claim whatsoever against, and hold harmless MWO Media and it’s officers, staff, advisors, representatives, and designees.
(5) All of MWO Media’s materials and content are protected by intellectual property rights including but not limited to copyright, trademarks and other relevant international laws. You are prohibited from copying, reproducing, reselling or otherwise modifying any material you purchase from us or download from our website. You must use our materials and content strictly for personal and private use and not for any direct or indirect commercial purpose. It is prohibited to make any commercial use, including but not limited to, selling, leasing and lending for a charge any of these materials or content without prior approval of MWO Media.
(6) We reserve the right to update or change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
(7) Your payments are processed and protected using 256 Bit encryption.
Products – Refunds and Subscription Cancellations
(9) By purchasing a subscription product you agree to be charged monthly via the method of payment used for your purchase according to the schedule specified in these terms and conditions.
(10) Subscription products are billed monthly at $67.00 USD or as detailed on the sales page from where you commenced your subscription. If you choose the subscription, you will be billed $67.00 USD from the start of your enrolment date and every 30 days as long as you continue your subscription. As a courtesy, we reserve the right to extend your starting enrolment date up to 30 days at our sole discretion.
(11) You may cancel your subscription at any time by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. You are not eligible for a refund of any subscription charges made prior to proper notice of cancellation. To ensure timely notice of cancelation, this should be submitted at least one business day prior to the next scheduled billing date.
(12) Options Academy is a subscription product and must be cancelled in accordance with these terms and conditions.
(13) All non-subscription products are eligible for a refund within 60 days from receipt of order. You can request a refund by writing to us at email@example.com. Any requests made after 60 days of initial purchase will not be eligible for a refund. The cancellation and refund policy will be stated on the sales page and as such you should read carefully before purchasing the product.
(14) OPTIONS is a non-subscription product and any request for a refund will be in accordance with these terms and conditions.
(15) In the event that you do not pay us for any reason including, without limitation, the action of you charging back a credit card or debit card transaction for any reason, you agree that we may cancel your access to the product and we may refuse you the right to purchase any further products or services available on our website.
(16) All other conditions of your purchase may be found on the remainder of the checkout page for the product you purchased.